click on title for album
Original albums, 1950s
Original albums, 1960s
Original albums, 1970s
Just a Little Loviní, Atlantic, 1970.
The Great American Songbook, Live at Donteís, Atlantic, 1972.
Live at Century Plaza, Atlantic, 1975.
November Girl, Black Lion, 1975.
Carmen, Temponic, 1972.
As Time Goes By, Live at the Dug in Japan, Catalyst, 1973.
(Also known by the title, Alone)
Ms Jazz, Groove Merchant, 1973. Reissued on CD in 1990, also
included in the reissue Velvet Soul with
It Takes a Whole Lot of
It Takes a Whole Lot of Human Feeling, Groove Merchant, 1973.
Reissued on CD by Laserlight with 3 additional tracks under the title
Carmen McRae, The Jazz Collector Edition, 1991. Also included in the
reissue Velvet Soul with Ms. Jazz.
I Am Music, Blue Note, 1975.
At the Great American Music Hall, Blue Note, 1976.
Reissued on double CD by Toshiba EMI of Japan, 1994.
Canít Hide Love, Blue Note, 1976. Reissued by Blue Note on CD in
Live at Ronnie Scott's
PRT (UK), 1977
Reissued on CD by DRG
Original albums, 1980s
Later releases, 1990s
LIVE AT CENTURY PLAZA
MUSICIANS: Chuck Domanico (b), Carmen McRae, Norman Simmons (p),
Frank Severino (d)
1. Elusive Butterfly (Bob Lind)
2. Midnight Sun (Hampton, Burke, Mercer)
3. For Once in My Life (Miller, Murden)
4. Yesterday (Lennon, McCartney)
5. Spread to All (Nelson, Levy)
6. The Right To Love (Schifrin, Lees)
7. If You Never Fall In Love With Me (Jones)
8. I'm Always Drunk In San Francisco (Tommy Wolf)
1. Why Shouldn't I? (Cole Porter)
2. I Thought About You (Jimmy Van Heusen, Johnny Mercer)
3. The Sound of Silence (Paul Simon)
4. Away, Away, Away (Bobby Troup)
5. Did I Ever Love? (Nelson, Levy)
6. On a Clear Day You Can See Forever (Lerner, Lane)
BONUS TRACKS ON CD:
Sweet Pumpkin (Ronnel Bright)
No More Blues (Jobim, Hendricks)
Miss Otis Regrets (Cole Porter)
Satin Doll (Ellington, Strrayhorn, Mercer)
Never Let Me Go (Livingston, Evans)
My Ship (Weill, Gershwin)
Never Will I Marry (Loesser)
September in the Rain (Warren, Dubin)