click on title for album
Original albums, 1950s
Original albums, 1960s
Original albums, 1970s
Just a Little Loviní, Atlantic, 1970.
The Great American Songbook, Live at Donteís, Atlantic, 1972.
Live at Century Plaza, Atlantic, 1975.
November Girl, Black Lion, 1975.
Carmen, Temponic, 1972.
As Time Goes By, Live at the Dug in Japan, Catalyst, 1973.
(Also known by the title, Alone)
Ms Jazz, Groove Merchant, 1973. Reissued on CD in 1990, also
included in the reissue Velvet Soul with
It Takes a Whole Lot of
It Takes a Whole Lot of Human Feeling, Groove Merchant, 1973.
Reissued on CD by Laserlight with 3 additional tracks under the title
Carmen McRae, The Jazz Collector Edition, 1991. Also included in the
reissue Velvet Soul with Ms. Jazz.
I Am Music, Blue Note, 1975.
At the Great American Music Hall, Blue Note, 1976.
Reissued on double CD by Toshiba EMI of Japan, 1994.
Canít Hide Love, Blue Note, 1976. Reissued by Blue Note on CD in
Live at Ronnie Scott's
PRT (UK), 1977
Reissued on CD by DRG
Original albums, 1980s
Later releases, 1990s
AT THE GREAT AMERICAN MUSIC HALL
2 LP 12" DOUBLE DISC
MUSICIANS: Dizzy Gillespie (t), Ed Bennett (b), Carmen McRae,
Marshall Otwell (p), Joey Baron (d)
1. Them There
Eyes (Maceo Pinkard, Doris Tauber, William Tracey) 2:03
2. Paint Your Pretty Picture With A Song (Bill Withers) 4:27
3. On Green Dolphin Street(Bronislau Kaper, Ned Washington) 3:24
4. A Song For You (Leon Russell) 4:47
5. On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever)(Alan Lerner, Burton Lane 4:19)
1. Miss Otis Regrets (Cole Porter) 3:48
2. Too Close For Comfort (Jerry Bock, Lawrence Holofcener, George David
3. Old Folks (Willard Robison, Dedette Lee Hill) 4:46
4. Time After Time (Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne) 3:03
5. I'm Always Drunk In San Francisco(Tommy Wolf) 3:48
1. Don't Misunderstand (Gordon Parks) 3:40
2. A Beautiful Friendship (Stanley Styne, Donald Kahn)
3. Star Eyes (Don Raye, Gene DePaul) 3:02
4. Dindi (Antonio Carlos Jobim, L. Wolfe Gilbert, Aloysio Oliveira)
5. Never Let Me Go (Jay Livingston, Ray Evans) 3:12
1. 'Tain't Nobody's Bizness (If I Do)(Porter Grainger, Robert Graham
Prince, Clarence Williams) 5:25
2. Only Women Bleed (V. Furnier, Dick Wagner) 4:24
3. No More Blues (Jobim, Hendricks) 3.58
4. The Folks Who Live On The Hill(Jerome Kern, Oscar Hammerstein II)
5. Going Out Music (Closing) 1:12