click on title for album
Original albums, 1950s
Original albums, 1960s
Original albums, 1970s
Just a Little Loviní, Atlantic, 1970.
The Great American Songbook, Live at Donteís, Atlantic, 1972.
Live at Century Plaza, Atlantic, 1975.
November Girl, Black Lion, 1975.
Carmen, Temponic, 1972.
As Time Goes By, Live at the Dug in Japan, Catalyst, 1973.
(Also known by the title, Alone)
Ms Jazz, Groove Merchant, 1973. Reissued on CD in 1990, also
included in the reissue Velvet Soul with
It Takes a Whole Lot of
It Takes a Whole Lot of Human Feeling, Groove Merchant, 1973.
Reissued on CD by Laserlight with 3 additional tracks under the title
Carmen McRae, The Jazz Collector Edition, 1991. Also included in the
reissue Velvet Soul with Ms. Jazz.
I Am Music, Blue Note, 1975.
At the Great American Music Hall, Blue Note, 1976.
Reissued on double CD by Toshiba EMI of Japan, 1994.
Canít Hide Love, Blue Note, 1976. Reissued by Blue Note on CD in
Live at Ronnie Scott's
PRT (UK), 1977
Reissued on CD by DRG
Original albums, 1980s
Later releases, 1990s
I AM MUSIC
BLUE NOTE, 1975
MUSICIANS: Dennis Budimir (g), John Gianelli (b), Frank Collett (p,
elp, or, snt), Roger Kellaway (p, a), Dave Grusin (elp, snt, a), Emil
Richards (vib, per), John Guerin, Spider Webb (d), Erno Neufeld, Gerald
Vinci (vn), Allan Harshman (vl), Edgar Lustgarten (cll), The Morgan Ames
Singers (bv), Byron Olson (a)
1. A Letter For Anna-Lee (Bernard Ighner) 4:58Dave
2. Trouble With Hello Is Goodbye (Dave
Grusin, Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman) 3:45
3. Faraway Forever (Love Theme From "The Getaway") (Alan Bergman, Marilyn
Bergman, Dave Grusin) 3:19
4. I Ain't Here (Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller) 3:26man, Quincy Jones)
5. You Know Who You Are (Bernard Ighner) 5:12
1. I Have The Feeling I've Been Here Before (Roger Kellaway, Alan
Bergman, Marilyn Bergman) 5:55
2. Who Gave You Permission (Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, Billy
3. Like A Lover (Caymmi, Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman) 5:54
4. Never Lied To You (Gelsa Palao) 3:16
5. I Am Music (Gelsa Palao) 4:15