click on title for album
Original albums, 1950s
Original albums, 1960s
Original albums, 1970s
Just a Little Loviní, Atlantic, 1970.
The Great American Songbook, Live at Donteís, Atlantic, 1972.
Live at Century Plaza, Atlantic, 1975.
November Girl, Black Lion, 1975.
Carmen, Temponic, 1972.
As Time Goes By, Live at the Dug in Japan, Catalyst, 1973.
(Also known by the title, Alone)
Ms Jazz, Groove Merchant, 1973. Reissued on CD in 1990, also
included in the reissue Velvet Soul with
It Takes a Whole Lot of
It Takes a Whole Lot of Human Feeling, Groove Merchant, 1973.
Reissued on CD by Laserlight with 3 additional tracks under the title
Carmen McRae, The Jazz Collector Edition, 1991. Also included in the
reissue Velvet Soul with Ms. Jazz.
I Am Music, Blue Note, 1975.
At the Great American Music Hall, Blue Note, 1976.
Reissued on double CD by Toshiba EMI of Japan, 1994.
Canít Hide Love,
Blue Note, 1976. Reissued by Blue Note on CD in 1993
Live at Ronnie Scott's
PRT (UK), 1977
Reissued on CD by DRG
Original albums, 1980s
Later releases, 1990s
Jazz Man 1975
MUSICIANS: ), Tony Coe, Derek Humble, Billy Mitchell, Ronnie Scott (ts),
Sahib Shihab (bar), Benny Bailey, Art Farmer, Dusko Gojkovic, Idrees
Sulieman (t), Ake Persson, Erik Van Lier (tb), Jimmy Woode (b), Francy
Boland (p), Kenny Clarke (d), Dizzy Gillespie (sd)
1. November Girl (Jimmy Woode, Francy
2. Just Give Me Time (Jimmy Woode, Francy Boland) 2:22
3. 'Tis Autumns (Feldman)`4:24
4. A Handful of Soul (Goykovic) 4:09
1. Dear Death (Jimmy Woode)`4:15
2. I Don't Want Nothin' From Nobody (Kenny Clarke, Jimmy Woode) 4:25
3. You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me (Feldman) 4:06
4. My Kinda World (Jimmy Woode) 3:13