click on title for album
Original albums, 1950s
Original albums, 1960s
Original albums, 1970s
Just a Little Lovin’, Atlantic, 1970.
The Great American Songbook, Live at Donte’s, Atlantic, 1972.
Live at Century Plaza, Atlantic, 1975.
November Girl, Black Lion, 1975.
Carmen, Temponic, 1972.
As Time Goes By, Live at the Dug in Japan, Catalyst, 1973.
(Also known by the title, Alone)
Ms Jazz, Groove Merchant, 1973. Reissued on CD in 1990, also
included in the reissue Velvet Soul with
It Takes a Whole Lot of
It Takes a Whole Lot of Human Feeling, Groove Merchant, 1973.
Reissued on CD by Laserlight with 3 additional tracks under the title
Carmen McRae, The Jazz Collector Edition, 1991. Also included in the
reissue Velvet Soul with Ms. Jazz.
I Am Music, Blue Note, 1975.
At the Great American Music Hall, Blue Note, 1976.
Reissued on double CD by Toshiba EMI of Japan, 1994.
Can’t Hide Love, Blue Note, 1976. Reissued by Blue Note on CD in
Live at Ronnie Scott's
PRT (UK), 1977
Reissued on CD by DRG
Original albums, 1980s
Later releases, 1990s
GROOVE MERCHANT, 1973
MUSICIANS: Zoot Sims (ts), Joe Pass, Bucky Pizzarelli (g), Paul West (b),
Tom Garvin, Dick Shreve (p), Larry Bunker (vib, per), Jimmy Madison, Frank
You Are The
Sunshine Of My Life (Stevie Wonder) 3:07
2. You And I (Stevie Wonder) 4:44
3. You're Mine, You (Johnny Green, Edward Heyman) 3:05
4. Exactly Like You (Jimmy McHugh, Dorothy Fields) 3:34
5. Masquerade (Leon Russell) 3:45
1. The Good Life (Alexander Sacha Distel, Jack Reardon) 2:48
2. How Could I Settle For Less (Alexander Sacha Distel, Robert I. Allen,
Jean Broussolle) 2:32
3. There'll Come A Time (S. Brooks) 4:14
5. Hey John (Jim Council, Blossom Dearie) 3:20