click on title for album
Original albums, 1950s
Original albums, 1960s
Original albums, 1970s
Original albums, 1980s
Later releases, 1990s
Song Time, Hindsight, 1993.
Recorded in the 1960s for a radio series "The Navy Swings."
For Lady Day, Volumes 1 and 2, Novus, 1995.
Recorded on New Yearís Eve at the Blue Note, New York, 1983.
Jazz Time, 1997.
Recorded at the 1982 Montreaux Jazz Festival.
Volumes 1 and 2, Hitchcock Media Records, 2002.
Live at Umbria Jazz
Recorded at Ratsoís in Chicago in 1981.
Dream of Life, Warner Bros., 1998.
Recorded in June, 1989, in Cologne, Germany.
Recorded live at the Umbria Jazz Festival in Perugia, Italy, 1990
JazzTime, 1997 (Portugal)
RECORDED AT MONTREUX JAZZ FESTIVAL, 1982
(released under other titles, such as Live At Montreux by Acrobat
MUSICIANS: Marshall Otwell
(p), John Leftwich (b), Donald Bailey (d)
1. Nice Work If You Can Get It (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin)
2. Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me (Duke Ellington, Bob Russell)
3. Body And Soul (E.Heyman, R. Eyton, Johnny Green) 3:26
4. Them There Eyes (Maceo Pinkard, Doris Tauber, William Tracey)
5. My Funny Valentine (Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart) 3:20
6. Everything Happens To Me (Matt Dennis, Tom Adair) 4:57
7. Take Five (Paul Desmond) 3:50
8. Don't Misunderstand (Gordon Parks) 3:32
9. Ain't Misbehavin' (Fats Waller, Andy Razaf, Harry Brooks) 3:38