click on title for album
Original albums, 1950s
Original albums, 1960s
Original albums, 1970s
Original albums, 1980s
I’m Coming Home Again,
Buddah, 1981. Reissued on CD by Unidisc in
1994, reissued under the title Ms. Magic by DCC.
Live at Bubba's, Kingdom
Jazz, 1981. Reissued on CD by Who's Who in Jazz
Two for the Road, with George Shearing, Concord, 1980.
Reissued on CD in 1992 (with a different cover).
with Cal Tjader, Concord, 1982.
Reissued on CD in 1982.
You’re Lookin’ at Me, a collection of Nat King Cole songs,
Reissued on CD in 1990.
Live at Birdland West, Concord, 1988. Reissued on CD in
Any Old Time, Denon, 1987. Issued on CD, 1993. Reissued by
Duets, Carmen McRae-Betty Carter, Great American Music Hall,1988.
Issued on both LP and CD by GAMH in 1994.
Reissued on CD by Verve in 1996 with a new cover.
Carmen Sings Monk. Novus, 1990.
Issued on LP and CD by Novus in 1990.
Sarah—Dedicated To You, Novus, 1991.
Issued on CD in 1991. Reissued on Bluebird, 2003.
TWO FOR THE ROAD
With George Shearing
MUSICIANS: George Shearing, piano
1. I Don't Stand A
Ghost Of A Chance With You (Bing Crosby, Ned Washington, Victor
Popular Young) 3:41
2. You're All I Need (Bronislau Kaper, Walter Jurmann, Gus Kahn) 3:15
3. Gentleman Friend (Bob Merrill, Jule Styne) 4:11
4. More Than You Know (Billy Rose, Edward Eliscu, Vincent Youmans)
5. Cloudy Morning (Joseph McCarthy Jr., Marian Fisher) 2:55
1. Too Late Now (Burton Lane, Alan Lerner) 5:02
2. If I Should Lose You(Leo Robin, Ralph Rainger) 2:16
3. Ghost Of Yesterday (Arthur Louis Herzog, Jr., Irene Wilson) 4:51
4. What Is There To Say (Vernon Duke, E.Y. Harburg) 4:54
5. Two For The Road (Henry Mancini, Leslie Bricusse) 3:29