click on title for album
Original albums, 1950s
Original albums, 1960s
Original albums, 1970s
Just a Little Lovin’, Atlantic, 1970.
The Great American Songbook, Live at Donte’s, Atlantic, 1972.
Live at Century Plaza, Atlantic, 1975.
November Girl, Black Lion, 1975.
Carmen, Temponic, 1972.
As Time Goes By, Live at the Dug in Japan, Catalyst, 1973.
(Also known by the title, Alone)
Ms Jazz, Groove Merchant, 1973. Reissued on CD in 1990, also
included in the reissue Velvet Soul with
It Takes a Whole Lot of
It Takes a Whole Lot of Human Feeling, Groove Merchant, 1973.
Reissued on CD by Laserlight with 3 additional tracks under the title
Carmen McRae, The Jazz Collector Edition, 1991. Also included in the
reissue Velvet Soul with Ms. Jazz.
I Am Music, Blue Note, 1975.
At the Great American Music Hall, Blue Note, 1976.
Reissued on double CD by Toshiba EMI of Japan, 1994.
Can’t Hide Love, Blue Note, 1976. Reissued by Blue Note on CD in
Live at Ronnie Scott's
PRT (UK), 1977
Reissued on CD by DRG
Original albums, 1980s
Later releases, 1990s
AS TIME GOES BY, LIVE AT THE DUG
Carmen McRae on vocals and piano
1. As Time
Goes By (Herman Hupfeld) 5:41
2. I Could Have Told You So (Oliver) 4:19
3. More Than You Know (Billy Rose, Edward Eliscu, Vincent Youmans)
4. I Can't Escape From You (Leo Robin, Richard Whiting) 3:50
5. Try A Little Tenderness (Jimmy Campbell, Reg Connelly, Harry Woods)
1. The Last Time For Love (Carmen McRae) 6:15
2. Supper Time (Irving Berlin) 3:31
3. Do You Know Why? (Jimmy Van Heusen, Johnny Burke) 4:55
4. But Not For Me (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin, Samuel M. Lewis)
5. Please Be Kind (Saul Chaplin, Sammy Cahn) 6:27